The strongest system is a chain with no weak links. Eagle chain links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance found in the 10-50 tooth cassette and X-SYNC 2 chainrings. Installation is made easy with a dedicated 12-speed Eagle quick link.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
|COMPAT – SPEED (CN)||12s-Eagle|
|OUTER LINK FINISH||Chrome plated + PVD|
|COLOUR OUTER LINK||Copper|
|INNER LINK FINISH||Chrome plated +PVD|
|COLOR – INNER LINK||Copper|
|CHAIN LENGTH (LINKS)||126 links|
|PIN VARIANT||Hollow Pin|