The Mag Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer comes with a Saris Speed/Cadence sensor which turns it into a trainer that is compatible with most of the popular virtual training apps such as Zwift. The five levels of resistance are provided by a magnetic unit for a realistic feel, and the noise level is just 72-76dB at 20mph. The trainer fits 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropout spacing and 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes for fantastic versatility, and a steel training skewer is provided for greater security and stability.
In the box:
- Mag Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer Tyre recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels.