Moon Comet-X Rear Bike Light
Stay visible when cycling after dark and in low light with the Comet-X Rear Light from Moon. Designed with commuters in mind, it offers a 25-lumen output and 7 light modes to choose from to keep you safe ride after ride.
The Comet-X Rear light has a CNC aluminium construction which means that the light can handle any high impact the road may throw at you. The light also has a heat sinking design that dissipates the heat created by the lighting of the LED in a safe way that will not allow the bike light to overheat and cause harm when you come to touch it or cause your light to break.
Moon has made things even easier by making the Comet-X USB rechargeable. Instead of having to deal with the hassle of finding and replacing batteries all the time you can simply recharge your light via the provided charging cable and a standard USB port. USB ports can be easily found as part of your computer’s desktop, on the side of your laptop, or even integrated into your smartphone charging cable.
In the Box
- To ensure that you have all the kit that you need the Comet-X Rear Light comes with:
- Comet-X Rear Light
- RB-22 Universal bracket
- RS-G O-ring which fits 20-35mm diameters
- RS-H O-ring which fits 35-52mm diameters
- BK-21 belt clip
- USB-WP water-resistant USB charging cable
- Lumens: 25 Lumen output
- Material: CNC aluminium construction
- Light Modes: 7 different light modes including Day Flash (double-blast)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Visibility Length/Angle: Side visibility
- Mounting System: Quick release universal bracket RB-22
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Water rating: Water resistant (IPX 4)
- Dimensions: 73 x 18 x 21mm
- Weight: 9g