The renewed collection of Syntium wheels is Miche’s aluminum rim flagship, designed and built to ensure excellent performance in any occasion, on any type of course.
The new rim features a 26mm asymmetric profile and an 18c section, tubeless ready technology and a sandblast surface treatment plus a 16+8 spoke pattern for the best balancing during braking, and the best perfomance when pushing off.
The Ergal hubs, assembled with AL7075-T6 freehub body and high-performance bearings, guarantee excellent smoothness and reliability. The light weight and the great reactivity make these wheels ideal for mixed routes and long climbs.
**These wheels are covered by a Crash Replacement Scheme offered by Chicken Cyclekit.
Please see our [Crash Replacement T&C’s](/crashreplacement.php) for details.**
**As standard, the wheelset is supplied with Front TX12-100mm / Rear TX12-142mm**
* Front And Rear Body: AL 6061 T6
* Bearings: Miche Sealed Cartridge Bearings
* Adjustment System: Smoothness Adjustment Ring
* Disc Fixing System: Centre-Lock (Lockring not included)
* Freehub Body: AL 7075 T6
* Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM/Campagnolo
* Axle: Bolt-Thru AL 7075 T6
* Material: Aisi 302 Stainless Steel
* Shape: J-Bend, Flat, Double Butted
* Nipples: AL 7075 T6 (Sapim)
* Spokes Number: 24 front/24 Rear
* Spoke Pattern: Crossed x2
**Supplied with: Rim tape, Instructions and maintenence book**