The SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 series front derailleur offer lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It also matches the wider pitch of the new R8000 crank, creating increased compatibility with disc brake road frames.
- Ultegra front derailleur with toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- The forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load
|SERIES||ULTEGRA R8000 Series|
|Chain line (mm)||43.5|
|Chain stay angle (deg.)||61 – 66|
|Compatible chain||HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11|
|Top gear teeth||46-53T|