Schwalbe Tough Tom K-Guard Cross Country Tyre – Rigid
- The Tough Tom is a great choice for cross-country, trail or all mountain newcomers.
- The tread is inspired by the great Nobby Nic and is perfectly suitable as a front tyre as it helps keep your bike on track in difficult sections.
- Level 3 K-Guard: This Guard has been proven for many years. It consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with Kevlar® fibres. Together with the 50 EPI carcass all Active Line tires are well protected against punctures. KEVLAR® is a trademark of DuPont
- Active Line: The basis for all Active Line Tyres is the high-quality 50 EPI carcass. Schwalbe no longer produce tyres with a course 20 or 24 EPI carcass. In addition, K-Guard provides effective puncture protection for Active Line tyres
- Type: Wire
- Compound: OneStar
- Tyre Size: 26 x 2.25, 27.5 x 2.25, 27.5 x 2.35, 29 x 2.25, 29 x 2.35 and 29 x 2.6