Moon’s Meteor Auto X Pro Front Light comes with an easy and convenient button control that makes it easy to swap between light modes. The light comes with a selection of different light modes including steady, flashing, SOS, and Day Flash which allows you to stay seen even in direct sunlight. Also, for ease of use the light comes with Light Memory Mode which keeps the light on the same mode even when you turn the light off.
New features such as button control & a new light head are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
- Mode1 – 600lm (upgraded from 2018) – 2.00hr
- Mode2 – 300lm (upgraded from 2018) – 3.30hr
- Mode3 – 150lm – 6.15hr
- FL1 – 100lm – 56.00hr
- FL2 – 300lm – 18.00hr
- Day FL – 700lm – 57.00hr
- SOS – 32.00hr
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF- To help you to conserve battery power when the light is not needed
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
In 1996, Moon formed and launched their first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving them to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Moon’s belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
Moon continue exploration for innovation and meticulously build lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of Moon’s lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by their lights.