- The world’s first isotonic energy gel
- 87 calories per serving
- Delivers an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate
ABOUT GO ISOTONIC ENERGY GEL
The GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world’s first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy during exercise.
They are designed to be consumed without water, minimising the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking.
Provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrate per gel.
Winner of the Queens award for enterprise, this innovative product continues to be seen at the forefront by endurance athletes. Use during endurance sessions and events to help avoid flagging.
Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue.
The Isotonic formula allows the gel to empty from the stomach quickly as no fluid needs to be drawn into your stomach to dilute the gel, providing fast energy. SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gels are highly practical and can easily be carried without the requirement for bulky bottles.
Informed Sport Registered
Suitable For: Vegans, Vegetarians, Lactose free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soya Free
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Consume 1-3 gels per hour to deliver approx 60 grams of carbohydrate and maximize carbohydrate utilization rates
- No need for additional water which helps minimise the risk of feeling bloated
- Perfect for when you need a fast, convenient energy boost
- Simply tear off the top of the packaging and consume – there is no need to mix with water
For nutritional information about the individual flavours please contact customer service. Example below is for Orange flavour.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) (33%), Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Sodium Chloride, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)