Enervit Sport Liquid Gel is a caffeine free carbohydrate-based product for use during sports. It is a source of thiamine that contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Key Ingredients: Carbohydrates, Vitamin B1
- Product type: Liquid Gel
- Sport: Running, Cycling, Triathlon, Cross country skiing, Team sports, Ironman, Tennis
- Properties: Vegan & Vegetarian, Gluten Free
HOW TO USE
Take 2 cheer-packs during physical activity, take 1 cheer-pack every 40/60 minutes during the training or competition. Larger quantities (up to a maximum of 4 cheer packs) can be taken depending on the duration and intensity of the effort. Thanks to its practical and safe container, the product can be taken in small sips at regular intervals.
This product should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Per 100ml, Per 2 cheer packs (120ml)
- Energy: 799Kj, 952Kj, 188Kcal, 224kcal
- Fat: 0g, 0g
- of which Saturates: 0g, 0g
- Carbohydrate: 47g, 56g
- of which Sugars: 22g, 26g
- Protein: 0g, 0g
- Salt: 0.013g, 0.015g
- Thiamine: 0.33mg, 0.4mg
Water – Maltodextrin (22,8%) – Fructose (17%) – Acid: citric acid – Flavouring – Vitamin B1 (Thiamin hydrochloride). Percentages indicated in g/100g (100g = 85ml).