The Bora wheelset has been pushing the limits of long lasting, reliable and race-winning performance since its introduction in 1998. Through its long and prestigious history the Bora has evolved and continued its trend of not only winning races but by offering, with each new model solutions and technologies that not only improve the cycling experience but raise the standard for performance road-racing wheelsets in general. Bora has become the gold standard in carbon racing wheel solutions for many reasons ranging from reactivity, handling and featherweight yet reliable construction.
The Bora WTO project took this portion of the wheel’s DNA as a central design focus and the Campy Tech Lab dedicated its energies towards pushing the limits of aerodynamic efficiency even further.
The Bora WTO Wheels are also 2-Way fit allowing you to run Tubeless tyres for ultimate speed.
* Extremely Aerodynamic rim: 26.5mm wide
* Wind Tunnel Optimised (WTO) for real world conditions, extremely efficient to the point that it not only reduces drag, but at certain angles can create negative drag
* 100% high Modulus Carbon fibre: the unique, handmade construction allows Campagnolo staff to orient each and every fibre in accordance to a specific design.
* Optimised rim construction for optimum performance: placement of extra carbon fibre only in areas where integrity and performance could be improved.
* UNIQUE FINISH: robust, reliable and reactive the Bora wheels are also lightweight. No paint or clear coat needed as the rim’s anti UV resin leaves a naturally pristine finish.
* 19mm internal width rim: has multiple benefits including optimised fit for tyres between 23 and 28c and creates a more aerodynamic shape.
* 2-Way Fit rim allows either clincher or tubeless tyres to be fitted
* AC3 (All conditions Carbon Control) braking surface technology: improves the braking performances on dry and, above all, on wet conditions.
* Wind Tunnel Optimised 3D spokes: aerodynamic shape from all angles with a unique diamond shape, created for all wind conditions.
* Exclusive MEGA G3 spoke pattern: for the perfect balance of spoke tension on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3 eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
* Self-locking nipples ensure the correct tension is always maintained without the need for adjustment
* USB Ceramic ball bearings reduce friction, provide greater smoothness and maintain a high level of performance over time
* Cup and Cone bearings for easy adjustment
* Extremely rigid and aerodynamic hub design, optimised in the wind tunnel with a slimmer profile towards the centre and growing in width towards the flanges
* Aluminium axle to reduce weight
* Oversized Flange for greater torsional stiffness
* Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
* Weight: 1496g 2-Way Fit, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano